Triangle DJ Commercial Maintenance Plan
Get Maintained by The Premier Commercial Roofing Company Around
Nothing lasts forever, and that includes your roof! Maintenance today means dollars (and time) saved tomorrow.
Regardless how complex your roofing system is, without routine maintenance your manufacturer’s warranty may be void. Don’t get caught holding the bill due to lack of proper maintenance. Let us help you ensure your assets retain their value.
Our commercial maintenance services will identify potential issues before they become problems. Triangle DJ’s semi-annual roof maintenance survey will save you money, downtime, and frustration. Let us work with you to customize a maintenance plan for your facility that best fits your needs, concerns, potential problem areas, and budget. Triangle DJ Contractors’ Preventative Maintenance Plan minimizes or eliminates premature failures of your roofing system that may result in costly repairs.
Peace of Mind: We will take care of your roof, so you can focus on the important things!
Our maintenance services are designed to give you peace of mind by knowing your home, business, or investment is in good hands, and in great condition.
This overview of our program demonstrates the steps we take to protect your investment. Our experts will work with you to create a custom maintenance plan that will give you great results and save you money and time in the future. Call us for more details.
4 Major Steps of Your Maintenance Plan:
Step 1: Scheduling
- Schedule the frequency that you would like your facility to be inspected.
Step 2: Inspections After Major Weather or Construction Events
- Any time your facility has experienced a major weather or construction event, we recommend having our team do a thorough inspection of your facility to ensure there has not been any damage done to your facility.
Step 3: Check Key Aspects of the Roof
- Roof coverings
- Condition of flashing
- Supporting Structures
- Roof penetrations
- Expansion joints
- Pitch plans
- Roof drains
- Pooling or standing water
Step 4: Preventative Maintenance Suggestions
- Fall – Discuss any preventative maintenance issues or plans to be completed prior to the arrival of the winter months.
- Spring – Inspect the roof for any damage that may have been caused by the winter months and develop a plan to have these addressed before the major storm season arrives.
Having a commercial roofing maintenance plan will save you money and downtime, and should aim to:
- Keep the roof clean and free of debris.
- Keep your drainage systems clean and operating correctly.
- Limit penetrations of the roof.
- Restrict roof access to authorized personnel only.
- Repair areas with standing or pooling water.
Dallas / Ft. Worth:
Austin / San Antonio / Odessa / Amarillo:
East Texas / Houston:
Oklahoma City / Tulsa
OK # 3744