Title: Project Manager (Sales/Project Coordinator)
Manager Status: N/A
Employment Status: 1099
Supervisor: Territory Manager
The primary role of the Project Manager is to prospect new commercial and residential clients through canvassing, cold calling and networking. Creating and maintaining customer and client relationships is expected for this role. The Project Manager will also be responsible for coordinating project details.
- Networking, prospecting, cold calling, canvassing for new clients
- Report to job site to ensure:
- Drop off of materials
- Crews have started project
- Zero OSHA violations
- Facilitate job site clean up
- Delivery of leftover materials to suppliers
- Regularly reporting project details via internal software
- Coordinate communication between adjustor, property owner, sub-contractors, material suppliers
- Complete washout for project
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Hands-on installation knowledge preferred
- Current, valid driver’s license required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a commission-based sales position
- Highly self-motivated
- Customer service driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Acculynx experience a plus
This position operates remotely and in the field on job sites.
Must be able to lift 50lbs, comfortable climbing ladders and working on roofs.
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This position is a 1099 sales position. Typical work hours are Monday through Friday with occasional weekend or night hours.
Triangle DJ Contractors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Click HERE to apply now!